February 18, 2015

So very much

Right now there is SO MUCH going on.  It's insane.

Yesterday was the longest day I've had in a while, but it's all good.

Girls ended up coming home from school mid-day. Then we did lunch with Ruben. Then dropped the girls off with grandma and went to my Red Rock appointment.  They started me on a new antidepressant - Zoloft I believe is what it is (I've got the generic, so I can't really remember, but yeah) that I started this morning. I take half a pill for three days, then I start the full dose.  I can already feel a difference this morning, so that's nice.  They we kept me on the buspar, doxizosin (sp?), and quentipine.  SOO yeah. I'm currently technically on 4 different antidepressants, lol. How sad is that? But hey, if it works great. 

Then I went on a mission looking for the stuff to treat the girls hair with. I am SO SICK of headlice it's not even funny. BUT we will keep doing what we have to do.  I'm just ready for the ability to start homeschooling next year. And I'm excited to get out of this apartment cause I'm sick of fighting with them

We had pest control yesterday, we have an inspection today, I'm fighting with them over our pets. We signed our first lease with all three pets listed, and they only made us pay the one pet deposit.  But now they are trying to say they didn't know we had 3 pets, and we need to pay the other two pet deposits.  It is exhausting to say the least.  We will see what happens with the inspection. HOPEFULLY they don't pull random bullshit and try to kick us out cause that would make it really hard to find somewhere else to go.  We are filling out paperwork to try to rent to own a mobile home, but we will see if that works out or not.

Hubby has a job interview this afternoon, so we are crossing our fingers so we can get that taken care of.  I'm seriously hoping for that because it would be fantastic to be able to really afford everything and still have a little money left.  IT's so frustrating to have to live paycheck to paycheck and barely make the bills. So yeah *fingers crossed*

I'm watching the hunger games movies.  The hunger games, Catching fire, and Mockingjay pt 1. We were able to pick them up for pretty cheap, AND ahead of time, on Vudu. I'm loving it. :) 

Anyway, I'm gonna get back to my day.  LATER TATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment